Cancellations must be made 2 months in advance for weddings and coach reservations or full payment of confirmed is required and all deposits are nonrefundable. *Cancellations of service should be issued via phone and email to ensure receipt. ---
434-531-5802 | email@example.com
*Unpaid reservations balances will be billed to an on file credit card as of the service date. Credit card payments incur 5% processing fee.
*Adjustments to itineraries should be received no later than two (2) weeks prior to service date. We will attempt to accommodate itinerary changes but cannot guarantee timing and location adjustments due to pre-existing reservations. Adjustments to itineraries with less than two weeks notice will be accommodated, contingent on availability and, due to additional staff time and/or expended resources, may result in late reservation alteration fee(s) of up to $75.
*Overtime charges for Wine Tour Packages will be billed at the normal hourly rate for the tour vehicle. Please inquire about current hourly rates to know what your additional hourly charge will be.
* Additional charges may apply if itinerary is altered en route.
* Gratuity is not required but can be offered if you would like to acknowledge exceptional customer service.
* Pick up locations outside of Charlottesville will be charged from garage to garage unless otherwise noted.
* Some tours originating from Charlottesville may be charged from garage to garage. Inquire prior to service.
* Any items left in the vehicle are the responsibility of the passengers. Albemarle Limousine is not responsible for any items lost during transportation service. If items are found they can be returned immediately or shipped, for an appropriate fee.
* For tours and weddings, balances paid by credit incur 5% processing fee
* “NO SHOW” Charges: Billed at the quoted price.
*WINE TOUR: For groups of 7 or more changes to itinerary and reservations incur a $75 Alteration Fee. Changes to itinerary may not be possible due to pre-existing reservations. Changes in group size may be accommodated given availability. Balance of originally scheduled tour will not decrease if party size decreases.
- Cancellations must be made 2 months in advance or full payment of confirmed is required and all deposits are nonrefundable. *Cancellations of service should be issued via phone and email to ensure receipt. --- 434-531-5802 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to a 50% deposit may be required to hold reservation
- 20% Date Transfer Fee may be applied for change of service date (if date change is possible)
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. It is understood and agreed that the Provider will have no liability to the Client or any other party for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) which may arise from the provision of the services. Affiliate companies are sometimes utilized in the case of mechanical issue, or due to vehicle availability.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- This responsibility includes, but is not limited to: ensuring that while in Provider’s vehicles there will be no smoking, no use of illegal drugs, no consumption of alcoholic beverages, and no behavior that is dangerous, out of control or that may compromise and put at risk lives or property.
- Sanitation fee is typically $250.00 (for the clean up of bodily fluids, messes, etc.)
- Hourly rate is in effect from garage to garage, to include our travel time to and from event (for non-Charlottesville events).
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- Fuel surcharge rates subject to change based on current market rates.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- The Provider is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Limitation of liability extends to and specifically includes lost or damaged items and loss or damage due to conditions beyond Provider’s control such as acts of God, inclement weather and unforeseen mechanical failure.
- We reserve the right to substitute another vehicle should inclement weather or mechanical difficulties necessitate such in the interest of safety.
GENERAL GUIDELINES: Our goal is to meet every passenger and group promptly and efficiently. Clients and passengers can usually obtain the name and cell phone number of their chauffeur or bus captain by calling our office within 24 hours of the pickup. We request all clients provide a cell phone number for the lead passenger as well as an emergency backup number. We will automatically meet our passengers with a name-board sign at airports, hotels and other large venues. Vehicles for larger groups will always have a name-board in the window on the passenger side. The sign will have the passenger’s first initial & last name or the group name. Separate pickup instructions may be substituted for any trip, but may incur additional charges.
√ DEFAULT OPTION: If no other instructions are given, we will be waiting in front of the building, inside the vehicle. If the passenger has not appeared at the appointed time, we will call the passenger or client phone listed in the reservation. If there is no answer we will leave a message. We will wait 3 more minutes and call each of our contact numbers. If we have not yet heard from the passenger or client, we will call each of our contact numbers every 5 minutes until 30 minutes after the appointed pickup time. If we have not been able to contact the passenger after 30 minutes, we will assume the passenger is not coming and any “NO SHOW” charges will apply.
°OPTION TWO – NO CALLS: We will be waiting in front of the building, inside the vehicle. If we have had no contact by the passenger after 30 minutes from the appointed pickup time, we will assume the passenger is not coming and any “NO SHOW” charges will apply.
°OPTION THREE - AUTHORIZED WAIT – ONE CALL: We will be waiting in front of the building, inside the vehicle. If we have not heard from the passenger or client by 2 hours after the appointed time, we will call each of the contact numbers starting with the client and leave a message. After 4 hours, we will call each of the contact numbers again, starting with the client. If we have not been able to make contact, we will assume the passenger is not coming and any “NO SHOW” charges will apply.
▪Limousines, Minibuses or Buses
If no other instructions are given, we will park as close to the entrance door as safely possible, exit the vehicle and announce our arrival at the door or reception area. In many locations, we cannot leave the vehicle. If that is the case and if the passenger has not appeared at the appointed time, we will call the passenger or client phone number listed in the reservation. If there is no answer we will leave a message. We will wait 3 more minutes and call each of our contact numbers. If we have not yet heard from the passenger or client, we will call each of our contact numbers every 10 minutes until 1 hour after the appointed time. If we have not been able to contact the passenger after 1 hour we will assume the passenger is not coming and any “NO SHOW” charges will apply.
● Celebrity & Public Figure Special Arrival Procedures:
When meeting a celebrity or well-known, high-profile public figure, a computer printed name-board sign will be used unless the chauffeur and passenger know each other. Alternative wording for the sign (A/K/A or Last Name Only) may be provided by the client.
An additional Meet & Greet ($25 per hour/$50 minimum) can also be arranged which might include a greeter permitted past security to meet the passenger or an additional person meeting the passenger to assist with bags or to walk the passenger to the waiting vehicle and chauffeur. In reverse, a separate greeter for outbound passengers might be able to pre-issue a boarding pass and luggage tags if furnished with enough ticketing information to access these through the airlines. Meet & Greet ($25 per hour/$50 minimum)