FROM CLIFTON INN: Clifton Inn is pleased to welcome their next Wine Dinner guest speaker, Owner and Winemaker, Jean-Marc Espinasse, of the Domaine Rouge-Bleu winery located in the Rhone Valley in France. Jean-Marc is one of the leading Biodynamic wine producers in the Rhone Valley and twice gold medal winner of the prestigious
Concours General Agricole Paris Wine Competition.
One of our very own chefs, Collin Wagner, experienced two grueling weeks picking and crushing grapes and learning the organic wine making process under the tutelage and wonderful hospitality of Jean-Marc himself.
Five course dinner and wine pairing $92.00 per person.
Cocktails at 6:00 PM with Dinner at 7:00 PM.
CLIFTON INN PACKAGE
- Two nights stay with Continental breakfast & afternoon tea
- Bottle of house Virginia wine upon arrival
- One hour cooking class with Executive Chef, Tucker Yoder.
- Four course dinner for two
- Relais & Chateaux coffee table book upon check-out
*Two nights minimum stay. Any day of the week subject to availability. Excludes taxes and service charges. Valid through March 31st, 2013.